24 Oct Recruitment: Junior Multimedia Designer
About The Learning Rooms
The Learning Rooms is a digital learning services company that designs, develops and delivers technology-based training solutions to help organisations and their people improve their performance. We develop highly effective eLearning and performance support solutions to deliver valuable skills and awareness training through meaningful, engaging, and motivating learning experiences. Our team of learning specialists and multimedia designers provide innovative learning solutions to suit the unique needs of both the client and learner. Check out our website for information about our services.
About the Job
We’re looking for a Junior Multimedia Designer to design creative and engaging, multimedia rich, digital learning experiences for our growing range of clients. You will play a pivotal part in The Learning Rooms’ future and growth. You will help come up with new and innovative ideas as well as rethinking and refining existing concepts. You will be given the opportunity to apply your excellent design problem essay writer solving skills throughout the multimedia development process. This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Multimedia Designer to learn from our senior development team and grow within an exciting and highly innovative industry.
- Bringing new and innovative ideas to help solve complex design and learning problems.
- Planning, recording and editing audio content.
- Sourcing and editing of royalty free photography and video.
- Sourcing, editing and creation of illustrated diagrams, icons and other content.
- Assisting in the planning, setup and recording of video content.
- Video editing and post production.
- Building interactive learning products using a range of software including Articulate Storyline 360.
- Testing interactive learning products.
This role requires strong graphic, information and communication design skills, as well as the technical ability to develop interactive multimedia materials to be delivered over the internet.
To be considered for interview you should have:
- 1-2 years’ experience desirable in a multimedia or digital learning environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia or relevant field.
- Experience in the design and building of interactive multimedia.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An interest in current and future web/education technologies.
- Ability to design creative solutions in line with universal design principles.
- Understanding of accessibility and how to build content that meets accessibility requirements.
- Portfolio of digital design and multimedia work.
- Working knowledge of any of the following; audio/video editing, animation tools, HTML5.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Attention to detail and a desire to create quality products.
- Passionate about creating world class interactive learning.
- A keen interest in learning technologies.
- Be a creative person
- Be innovative
- Be curious
- Like ginger biscuits
- Love learning.
Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employer pension contribution after one year of service
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Travel Tax Saver schemes
- Bike to Work scheme
- Discretionary bonus.
This challenging role offers opportunities for development and the opportunity to work with blue chip clients on innovative digital learning projects.
The Learning Rooms is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role, please send a portfolio of your work and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John on 01 2974070.