30 Aug Talk to us at the Health Management Institute of Ireland Conference
The Learning Rooms will be exhibiting the Health Management Institute of Ireland (HMI) Annual Conference on Wednesday, 2 October in The Concert Hall, RDS, Dublin.
The theme of the conference is People, Passion, Performance: Applying learning for better healthcare. The conference focuses on learning from past experiences, from systems failures and performance errors as well as the achievements and successes. It will give attendees the opportunity to explore the three dimensions; people, passion and performance; their intersection, and how managers can learn from their experiences to be better able to deliver appropriate 21st century healthcare.
The HMI Annual conference is designed for senior managers in Irish health services, and will be of significant interest to policy makers, service users, educators and other stakeholders.
The conference has an excellent line-up of speakers:
- Suzie Bailey, Executive Director of Leadership and Organisational Development Team, King’s Fund
- Lorcan Birthistle, Chief Executive, St. James’s Hospital, Dublin
- Suzanne Costello, CEO of the Institute of Public Health in Ireland
- Jim Daly, Minister of State, Department of Health
- Dr Tom Keane, MB, MRCPI, FRCPC, FFRCSI (Hon), FRCPI (Hon).
Former Director of the National Cancer Control Program and current Chair of the Slaintecare Implementation Advisory Council
- Prof Brendan Kelly, Professor of Psychiatry at Trinity College Dublin, Consultant Psychiatrist at Tallaght University Hospital and Clinical Professor at UCD School of Medicine and Medical Sciences.
- Lucy Nugent, CEO, Tallaght University Hospital
- Paul Reid, Chief Executive Officer, Health Service Executive
- Gabriel Scally, President of Epidemiology and Public Health, Royal Society of Medicine, Chair of the Soil Association
Book your place
To book a place at the conference, please visit the HMI website.
John Hannaway, Business Development Manager at The Learning Rooms said, “The HMI have partnered with The Learning Rooms’ for more than 15 years. This ninth Annual Conference looks like it is shaping up to be the best yet. We are delighted to support HMI and are really looking forward to an engaging and thought provoking day.”
Talk to The Learning Rooms
The Learning Rooms will be demonstrating our digital learning products and services including our eLearning development, off-the-shelf courses and templates and training packages. We will also be available to talk with conference attendees about how they could use eLearning to develop their staff. To book a time to meet an eLearning expert on the day, email firstname.lastname@example.org.