22 Mar Recruitment: Part-time Office Administrator
About The Learning Rooms
The Learning Rooms is a digital learning services company that designs, develops and delivers technology-based training solutions for our clients. We are progressive, innovative and ambitious to grow the organisation both nationally and internationally.
About the job
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Office Administrator with a professional and energetic approach to join our team. Reporting to our Finance Manager, you will also provide proactive and professional administrative support to our Finance, Training and eLearning departments.
- Support our Finance Department e.g. processing financial transactions; credit control duties; as well as processing sales and purchase invoices and payments.
- Support our Training and eLearning Department e.g. providing relevant information on courses, inputting learner data and other duties as they arise.
- Implement and maintain filing systems including data input.
- Perform general administrative tasks e.g. responding to calls and email queries, sort mail.
- Ensure adequate supplies of stationery, IT and phone equipment, kitchen supplies etc.
- Monitor and maintain the office and communal areas, including arranging cleaning, security, repairs and maintenance.
This is not an exhaustive list, you will be required to perform other duties as assigned.
To be considered for interview, you should:
- Have a thorough knowledge and relevant work experience in basic bookkeeping processes.
- Have proficient computer skills including experience with the Microsoft suite.
- Be results and quality oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Be a self-starter as well as a team player.
Location: Office based. Sandyford, Dublin 18
Hours: 20 hours per week (days and times to be agreed)
Salary: €17 per hour
- Employer pension contribution after one year of service.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Travel Tax Saver schemes.
- Bike to Work scheme.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Increasing annual leave days, based on length of service.
The Learning Rooms is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role, please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.