27 Apr What are Explainer Videos and why should I use them?
What is an Explainer Video?
An explainer video is usually a short-form animated video. They are used for a range of different purposes, generally to deliver an organisation’s message. The videos can take numerous forms, often using video, animation, graphics and audio to display the information.
Explainer videos are an effective method of communicating information to a broad audience in a short time. Despite their effectiveness they are often under-utilised and people are not aware about the different ways they can be used. This blog should give you a better understanding of how explainer videos can be used and the benefits of using them effectively.
How can I use Explainer Videos?
Explainer videos can help organisations in numerous ways. These can include:
- Inform people about your organisation
- Explain/launch new products or services
- Product simulations and help documentation
- Training for staff and customers
- Briefings for staff about new initiatives
- Inform an audience on a specific topic
- Marketing at conferences and trade shows
- Build employer branding
- Political campaigns
- Public announcements
Why would I choose Explainer Videos over other mediums?
Explainer videos are a fun, informal way of reaching your audience. They can deliver complex concepts in a simple way that people can easily understand. Some other reasons to use explainer videos can include:
- A quick way to explain complex topics
- Visually stimulating, can be eye catching and capture attention
- Video content can boost search engine results
- Act as helpful ways to show comparisons
- Quick turnaround time
- Cost effective video production
Explainer videos are a quick, relatively cost effective way of delivering content to a broad audience without having to be in direct contact. For more information on our development services and how explainer videos can benefit you please contact email@example.com or 00353 (0) 1 2074070.Subscribe to our Newsletter