22 Jan What’s New in Moodle 3.4?
Posted at 16:23h in The Learning Blog
Moodle’s most recent version, Moodle 3.4, has a few standout new features, along with the usual bug fixes and refinements. Moodle 3.4 focuses on improving the usability of existing features.
The key new features and upgrades are:
- Better calendar management including drag and drop calendar events.
- Better management of course participants.
- Teachers can now manually mark as complete (or incomplete) activities on behalf of learners.
- Improved global search.
- Links in the footer and user profiles now encourage you to download and use the Moodle Mobile app.
- Analytics is now available in the core Moodle, providing detailed descriptive and prescriptive reports to support learners at risk.
- User tours may now be filtered by category, course and course format, making tours target more specific areas of your site.
- And much more…
Full details of the release with technical information can be found in the Moodle 3.4 release notes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter